Community Advocate Nominations

Nomination: BRONDER

Introduction

I’m starting to love Coingecko’s How to DeFi book without ever having read it. Thanks to this book, our fren @BRONDER joined the PoolTogether community on Discord on September 2nd last year. Since that day, he’s been an active voice within the community and PoolTogether’s governance.

Motivation

Technical Analyst & Dune Wizard
As a technical analyst, BRONDER knows how to apply his skills to help PoolTogether succeed. BRONDER is always able to turn cloudy numbers into useful data, no matter if by spreadsheet or Dune Dashboard (1, 2). :bar_chart:

Prize Perfectooor
BRONDER has been thinking about prize distribution before it was cool. That’s surely one of the reasons he’s now on the Prize Team and works on getting more prizes into the hands of depositors! :trophy:

Treasury Asset Managooor
He’s a crucial member of the Treasury Working Group and the future Finance Team, not only as an analyst but also as an advocate for security. :moneybag:

Here to help
You’ll find him where help is needed. BRONDER contributed to the FAQ & user docs, has been a member of the Welcome Wagon, and is one of the #help-channel regulars. :handshake:

El TranslatĂłr!
BRONDER contributed to the translation of the PoolTogether app and website and started the Spanish version of our Community Substack. :earth_africa:

Community Valentine
A community sweetheart! He helped to get cupid off the ground from ideation to execution in our first-ever community-run NFT & delegation campaign. :cupid:

You’ve got TWAB’d
BRONDER is PoolTogether’s most decentralized community member and stroopwafel. Over 17,000 PoolTogether users hold a piece of BRONDER in their wallet, thanks to a collaboration of him & underthesea leveraging the TWAB Reward mechanism for the first time ever! :waffle:

No Loss Trivia Showmaster
You don’t challenge BRONDERs brain; BRONDER challenges yours! BRONDER hosted the second edition of the No Loss Trivia. :interrobang:

One and only guest at El Show de Richard
This existed? You know you’re reaching the bottom of the PoolTogether iceberg when it’s about El Show de Richard! The Spanish version of Rliriano’s infamous talk show happened once, and BRONDER was there! :es:

How do I know that PoolTogether is always top of his mind? BRONDER has visited the governance forum nearly every day since signing up. How often do you?

For all the above and many other reasons, BRONDER is someone I trust. He’s an advocate for fairness, a helping hand to anyone, a voice of reason, and is just a friendly, awesome, lovable person to be around with! He is clearly invested in PoolTogether’s cause.

My only question is: Bro, why isn’t BRONDER a Community Advocate already?

Poll

Do you approve of BRONDER being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?
  • Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

4 Likes