Community Advocate Nominations

Nomination: Lonser

Introduction

@Lonser joined the PoolTogether community in May 2021 (Happy 1st POOL Anniversary!) with some of his first messages about bridges, pods, and site UI foreshadowing his long-term impact on the community. Lonser has spent more time reading the governance forum than you spent reading books and has been actively contributing to PTIP, Coordinape, and community growth discussions right from the start.
Heā€™s an allrounder, a helping hand, and a living PoolTogether wiki. Lonser has an answer for almost all questions - and if not heā€™ll find it for you!

Motivation

Coordinape Coordinatooor
Lonser manages the Coordinape circle, was willing to step up when the prior coordinatooor needed to step down, keeps us in the loop with continually improving epoch updates and gets poolers paid!

Grantooor
Newest addition to the PoolTogether Grants Committee, after being a grantee on behalf of the whole community (1, 2).

Polygon POOL Pool Lifeguard
He promotes it, he runs it, he refills it, and if he has to - he funds it! Lonser has been a warden for all Polygon poolers giving them a place to hold their POOL and reminding them to vote in governance when they are eligible.

Executive Team Signooor
Lonser is a trusted community member and has proven his reliability with his ongoing membership in the Executive Team.

German Translatooor
Germans say ā€œVielen Dank!ā€ when theyā€™re using the PoolTogether app thanks to Lonserā€™s translations.

Small Fish Supportooor
A true Pooler is one thatā€™s there to help the small fish. Lonser is doing exactly that on an almost daily basis.

Lonser is thoughtful, focused on the common good, and always puts the community over the individual. Heā€™s always eager to learn and grow to find new ways in helping the PoolTogether community.
Letā€™s make it official.

Poll

Do you approve of Lonser being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?
  • Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

5 Likes

Thx @Tjark and ofc thx to everyone else, it is great being part of such a nice and wholesome community! :smiley:
(Small correction, the german website translation was made by @gabor )

And wow, I didnā€™t know it is one year already, the time passed so quickly :smiley:

3 Likes

100% on board with Lonser becoming an advocate. Lonser is always willing to step in and help out any and every time, while still giving credit where due. A prime example of the PoolTogether culture, imo.

4 Likes

Nomination: BRONDER

Introduction

Iā€™m starting to love Coingeckoā€™s How to DeFi book without ever having read it. Thanks to this book, our fren @BRONDER joined the PoolTogether community on Discord on September 2nd last year. Since that day, heā€™s been an active voice within the community and PoolTogetherā€™s governance.

Motivation

Technical Analyst & Dune Wizard
As a technical analyst, BRONDER knows how to apply his skills to help PoolTogether succeed. BRONDER is always able to turn cloudy numbers into useful data, no matter if by spreadsheet or Dune Dashboard (1, 2). :bar_chart:

Prize Perfectooor
BRONDER has been thinking about prize distribution before it was cool. Thatā€™s surely one of the reasons heā€™s now on the Prize Team and works on getting more prizes into the hands of depositors! :trophy:

Treasury Asset Managooor
Heā€™s a crucial member of the Treasury Working Group and the future Finance Team, not only as an analyst but also as an advocate for security. :moneybag:

Here to help
Youā€™ll find him where help is needed. BRONDER contributed to the FAQ & user docs, has been a member of the Welcome Wagon, and is one of the #help-channel regulars. :handshake:

El TranslatĆ³r!
BRONDER contributed to the translation of the PoolTogether app and website and started the Spanish version of our Community Substack. :earth_africa:

Community Valentine
A community sweetheart! He helped to get cupid off the ground from ideation to execution in our first-ever community-run NFT & delegation campaign. :cupid:

Youā€™ve got TWABā€™d
BRONDER is PoolTogetherā€™s most decentralized community member and stroopwafel. Over 17,000 PoolTogether users hold a piece of BRONDER in their wallet, thanks to a collaboration of him & underthesea leveraging the TWAB Reward mechanism for the first time ever! :waffle:

No Loss Trivia Showmaster
You donā€™t challenge BRONDERs brain; BRONDER challenges yours! BRONDER hosted the second edition of the No Loss Trivia. :interrobang:

One and only guest at El Show de Richard
This existed? You know youā€™re reaching the bottom of the PoolTogether iceberg when itā€™s about El Show de Richard! The Spanish version of Rlirianoā€™s infamous talk show happened once, and BRONDER was there! :es:

How do I know that PoolTogether is always top of his mind? BRONDER has visited the governance forum nearly every day since signing up. How often do you?

For all the above and many other reasons, BRONDER is someone I trust. Heā€™s an advocate for fairness, a helping hand to anyone, a voice of reason, and is just a friendly, awesome, lovable person to be around with! He is clearly invested in PoolTogetherā€™s cause.

My only question is: Bro, why isnā€™t BRONDER a Community Advocate already?

Poll

Do you approve of BRONDER being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?
  • Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

4 Likes

I hold more Bronder token than POOL token. My vote may be a conflict of interest, but I approve!

4 Likes

YES

1 Like

I wanted to vote no because I donā€™t have enought $BRONDER but failed to do so :laughing: :lying_face:

1 Like

Nomination: Noxe

Introduction

On February 23rd, 2021 our friend @Noxe joined the PoolTogether community on Discord. His first few messages were centered around governance - so he was off to a great start right away.

To me, Noxe is a perfect example of the power a community can have! He went from being shy about his ability to speak English to a true community leader that helps others thrive.

Motivation

Pooly me, please!
Noxe finally granted our community the wish of a Merch Store. Pooly.me is designed, stocked, and hosted by him!

French Guy for Everything
Heā€™s our guy for everything French. Noxe contributed translations to the website & app and runs the CommunautĆ© PoolTogether Substack since its inception. He translated countless articles and created lots of original content to make PoolTogether accessible to the French-speaking population.

Player Maker
Noxe is the initiator and host of PlayTogether, which is a monthly event for all gamers in the PoolTogether community.

Voice of the Community
No matter if on Twitter, Discord, or through PoolGrants - Noxe makes sure the community gets seen and heard! Heā€™s always out there promoting PoolTogetherā€™s values and helps to make sure his fellow Poolers get recognized for their contributions.

Givooor
Real Poolers donā€™t just like to win - they like to see others win, too! Noxe is the initiator of countless giveaways in our #hodlers-hangout.

GMer
Thanks to Noxe, PoolTogether has its very own community space on gm.xyz. Come say gm!

Noxe is a true all-rounder. He contributes there, where his skills are needed, and heā€™s always around the corner to provide valuable feedback. Noxe knows he doesnā€™t have to ask permission to do good for PoolTogether. Heā€™s reaching out to other platforms to get PoolTogetherā€™s links updated, he provides art, he initiates partnerships. There is so much! On top of that, heā€™s an OG: POOL Pool since day 1! :sunglasses:

Poll

Do you approve of Noxe being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?
  • Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

6 Likes

Yes.

(Post must be at least 20 characters long)

3 Likes

It was way to early for me to figure out this clever messaging. Well done.

Alsoā€¦
Very yes.

3 Likes

youā€™re funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

also Noxe and I have great convos and heā€™s my Pool Dealer

1 Like

@Noxe very thankful for all youā€™ve done! I especially love the pooly.me merch store! Itā€™s been awesome to see your growth and ever increasing contributions.

4 Likes

Noxe been reppin hard. Happy to see him recognized for his initiative.

1 Like

Iā€™m here to say that @Noxe is a delightful human, Iā€™m thrilled to see him here. Heā€™s been kind and welcoming since day 1 and does not roll his eyes at my horrendous pronunciation of any French word. I canā€™t even say baguette right, and heā€™s still like ā€œgood try, friend.ā€

Jokes aside, Noxe is smart af, talented, and a great example of the power of the PoolTogether community. and he tolerates my le bla bla bla on French history :fr: :baguette_bread:

But letā€™s be real - the French are the real OGs of decentralization. LibertĆ©, Ć©galitĆ©, fraternitĆ© or we chop your heads off, mfs :metal:

3 Likes

Nomination: Tim (hotmike)

Introduction

Tim joined PoolTogether on Nov 25, 2021 and I remember the first time I noticed him was because he was singing in a community call. Since, we all got the chance to hear him singing and promoting PoolTogether in each Podcast!

Tim is one of our most recognized Pooler and I assumed he was already community advocated and noticed that I was wrong when watching him asking help to ping a group on discord :rofl:

Asking Discord to collect the message from Tim give a wiping 10k+ result and broke my Discord client

Motivation

• Podcast hoster and singer soon a twitch.tv famous streamer
  • Shows up consistently to Community Calls and provide great vibes
  • He created the growth team
  • He is always coming up with ideas on how to improve the protocol

@tim is an amazing contributor and provide the vibe we all need. We are lucky to have him in the community
Iā€™m missing a lot details and history about what did Tim but Iā€™m not a great writer soā€¦

Do you approve to @tim being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

4 Likes

Thanks for the nom, ser Noxe uwu!

2 Likes

Yess Tim should be an Advocate. I though he already was :sweat_smile: :joy:

3 Likes