Last week we presented some structural guidance based upon existing centralized organizations. We may have gone a little overboard, we may have gone in the deep end, however you phrase it we missed the mark.
This week we’d like to discuss a more decentralized format and provide some loose guidance that can be ran with or you can run with your own idea to make that big cannonball splash.
5 Teams. They exist to offer a category of ideas, you can help with any project even if “you’re on a different team” so to speak. There’s no limit on how many people can help, and there’s no expectation of term. You do you, if you can and want to assist please do, if you are helping but need to drop off for a little while, please do. This is all voluntary and anything you contribute is great, even if your contribution is being there when it happened. A brief summary below, more ideas on our infamous Trello board (see the comments on this card)
- Swim Meet Team: They help organize community meetings, and connecting individuals with ideas to others that can help make those ideas happen.
- Community Growth Team: Work to create more prize pools and partnerships
- Examples: partnering with other protocols, lootbox promotions to get other tokens or artist NFT in a lootbox
- Education and Support Team: Spread the work of what PoolTogether is, work on how-to’s, and help explain the in’s and out’s of PoolTogether and any other DeFi question they might have the know how to answer.
- Examples: language specific social media (twitter, wechat, etc.), new social communities (reddit, etc.)
- Development Team: Builds new fun things to enhance the protocol
- Examples: deposit batching, new prize strategies or yield sources
- Bench Team: A member of the community, you’re all part of this, and you all help just by being here.
We want to hear from you
A couple polls to stay open from today until the next Swim Meet Team Meeting (TBD)
- I have suggestions or revisions to discuss in a Swim Meet Team Meeting
- Perfect, revisit in 90 days
- More time is needed to test this, discuss in 90 days
- Less time is needed to test this, discuss in 30 days
- Swim Meet Team
- Community Growth Team
- Education and Support Team
- Development Team
- Bench Team