The eighth PoolTogether Developers Call will be held today on July 14 at 12:00pm PDT (GMT-7). This informal call every other Wednesday will bring the developer community together to present ongoing projects and foster discussion.
- Share new and on-going projects
- Have an open discussion and Q&A
Anyone can join our call, and we especially encourage those who wish to start building on PoolTogether. Let’s talk shop!
This call will be held in the live audio channel of our Discord server .
With updates from:
- @Brendan will present the C4 audit and go through the high-level results and mitigation process.
- @kamescg will show off the final production version of prize splits (coming soon to a domain near you!)
- @aodhgan will give us a rundown of the new Defender monitoring
We invite anyone else to present what they’ve been building with PoolTogether!