KPI Options Poll

Follow up poll to the previous post discussing KPI options. Please vote and discuss.

Link to previous discussion.

1.Should Pooltogether have a KPI options airdrop to help accelerate growth?

• Yes
  • No
  • Still unsure
0 voters

2. What amount of POOL tokens should be allocated to such an airdrop?

• Less than 100,000 POOL
  • 250,000 POOL
  • 500,000 POOL
  • 1,000,000 POOL
  • Other
0 voters

3.What time frame should the options expire in?

• 3 months
  • 6months
  • 1year
  • Other(please comment below)
0 voters

4.What should be our TVL target for this initiative?

• 1 Billion USD
  • 2 Billion USD
  • 5 Billion USD
  • Other (please comment below)
0 voters

**5. What communities should be targeted in such an airdrop? Choose all communities you think should be included.

• Aave
  • Pooltogether
  • Compound
  • Yearn
  • Dharma
  • Badger
  • Sushi
  • Uni
  • Maker
  • UMA
0 voters

6.How many communities should be targeted?

0 voters

7.How many wallet addresses should be targeted?

0 voters
1 Like

There’s some heckin’ hard choices going on here.

I think it would be interesting to try and bring in communities that may not be fully aware of PoolTogether. Communities like Charged Particles (unsure how), Pickle.finance (could be a yield source), IndexCoop (unsure how), harvest.finance (could be a yield source).

2 Likes

I chose “Other” for the “whom should we airdrop to.”

My own learnings from our own airdrop are that a broad distribution gets attention (omg another free money rain!) - But doesn’t always lead to a high conversion of people lending a hand.

Which is to say, we’ve had a bunch of really beautiful and awesome supporters come out of the woodwork due to our airdrop, and they are behind this very campaign, but perhaps we cast our net a little bit too widely.

So its less about which projects you chose and more about who within those communities you chose. We chose governance participation but I still think that was too broad. I would also advise keeping a “slush fund” of KPI Option tokens on the side to be paid out when people show up and offer help.

Second thing:

I’m kind of curious if PoolTogether has ways to participate using non-stable tokens? Like, what if you airdropped to a community and they’d get $POOL if a certain amount of their gov token got locked into a lottery?

1 Like

Regarding the airdrop for the 5 communities, I would target 2 out of 3 that are non-crypto communities: wallstreetbet & the reddit of cryptocurrency

The KPI options should have a parameter that checks that the user has made a deposit to get the 100% value

1 Like

That’s a really interesting idea. Seems like it could be tricky to put together, but I like it.

1 Like