U.Today Top 5 Crypto Media for Marketing

Dear Pool together team,

My name is Victor. I am a Media Sales Representative at U.Today Media. Our site is considered one of the top 5 Cryptocurrency Media in the world with an attendance of over 3-4 million active crypto readers monthly. Our statistics/attendance can be viewed here. We provide analytics and evaluation of digital technologies as objectively and efficiently as possible.

I would like to offer you the following services:

1) PR - news about your Game for 850$.
2) Sponsored Post written by you, a big article on homepage for 24 hours, promoted on Google news and social media for 1300$
3) Organic Article - one of our best products. It is your press release or news item that you provide to us. Further, our journalists themselves collect data and prepare an article, making it as natural as possible and thus trusting for readers. It is not tagged “Sponsored post” This article costs $1900.

4) Review/ Use Cave - this is an extensive review with a specific difference from the general mass, with examples, comparisons and analytics from our experts for 2500$.

If you are interested in other formats of work: banners ads, interviews or packages, please we are ready to discuss options.

I am ready to discuss prices with you.

Please share your thoughts about my proposal.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.