TBR-Q2-2023 - Growth Team

Hi. In an effort to be more transparent with council discussions I am posting here first instead of the private discord channel.

A few points & questions:

• What was your previous Quarterly USDC compensation at 60% that was covered by PT Inc. Last quarter

I understand a lot of work has gone into getting those potential partnerships this far (and are likely to occur) but I don’t believe they should be a performance metric for a future quarter. It’s already set to happen right?

I find the lead compensation to be extremely high, some of the highest compensation we have seen yet. Business development does have a high salary range (which you shared here) but these are also very large & funded projects. To me we are not at this point yet.

Take a look at intropia biz dev job listings Yes there are still some 150k+ positions but you’ll find a lot more range and lower end salaries.

The hyperstructure partnerships is definitely important but with the low to none dev work required from both PT & potential partner side I don’t anticipate much work needed on this. Unless you meant building marketing campaigns around these partnerships.

Overall I am supportive of the Growth teams efforts but the current salary has me concerned.

3 Likes