|Start Date||October 1st, 2023|
|Duration of Work||3 months|
With a strong commitment to innovation and expansion, Growth drives the PoolTogether protocol forward through content marketing, community engagement, partnerships, and outreach. In this new quarter, the Growth team aims to align closely with the “Big Head Growth Strategy” recently outlined by Generation Software.
Growth consists of dynamic and experienced poolers who have consistently contributed to the ecosystem across multiple phases of development.
- Darby, Lead
- Denicio Del Toro, Podcast Producer
- Thumbs, Content
- McFamz, Content Design
The continued success and growth of PoolTogether necessitate active development, promotion, and strategic planning. Growth is dedicated to nurturing these efforts and ensuring that the PoolTogether Hyperstructure reaches its full potential.
Mission and Focus Areas:
- Asset Curation Promotion: Create and disseminate content on new, curated assets to attract new users interested in these assets.
- Liquidity Provision Promotion: Create and disseminate content on liquidity incentives for popular AMMs, attracting liquidity providers and creating new pathways for user engagement.
- Safety First: Develop marketing campaigns that emphasize PoolTogether’s safety features to attract security-conscious new users.
- Innovation-Led Growth: Conduct online events and create content that drive home the innovative aspects of PoolTogether, particularly new releases and features.
- Strategic Partnerships: Pursue new integrations and foster existing relationships to enhance the PoolTogether ecosystem.
- Advocate Empowerment: Support community members in their endeavors to contribute to PoolTogether’s growth.
Our primary objective is to ensure the successful launch and adoption of the PoolTogether Hyperstructure. This entails a holistic approach, working closely with Generation Software and the Community Team, aligning marketing strategies, and engaging the community and potential partners.
- Produce 12 weekly podcast episodes, including highlight videos and educational Shorts Video Content (Denicio & McFamz).
- Release a combined amount of at least 4 educational long-form blog posts & 2 tutorial videos to keep the community informed and engaged, and introduce new users to the ins & outs of PoolTogether (Thumbs & Darby).
- Conduct 6 ecosystem-focused, bi-weekly Twitter Spaces and 1 Twitter meme contest (Darby).
- Organize at least 4 Discord webinars/live demo workshops to educate and build community cohesion and excitement around PoolTogether V5 (Darby).
- Initiate at least 6 potential partnership conversations in coordination with Generation Software (Darby).
- Strategize and effectively execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Community Team and Generation Software as V5 rolls out, starting with Optimism (Team).
Q3 Stats can be found here.
Our budget request reflects the investment needed to meet our ambitious goals for the quarter. It will enable us to create high-quality content, foster partnerships, and execute community engagement initiatives.
Coordinape will not be used this quarter and instead the 23443.19 USDC will go towards projected work. The surplus of 1222 POOL will be used for V5 bounties and contests meant to engage the community and attract new users. Any amount of unallocated USDC & POOL will be rolled over to the next budget request or returned to the treasury.
Your support and feedback are crucial to our success, and we look forward to sharing regular updates on our progress.
Major Q3 marketing efforts for V5 were pushed back due to the delays of the public launch and focus on the beta launch. In addition, V4 deposits were not pursued in preparation for V5. Because of this, researching and pursuing partnerships, integrations, and incentives programs were prioritized for Q3 instead.