Securr <> PoolTogether

Hi Team,
Great pleasure connecting with you!

I’m Suhrad, from Securr, a Pioneering Web3 Bug Bounty Platform that specializes in vulnerability coordination and bug bounty programs.

At Securr, with over 4 years of pioneering experience in the security space, our team has partnered with 200+ companies, helping them by identifying and resolving key vulnerabilities through our Dynamic Bug Bounty Program and Holistic Security Audits.

We’ve been closely following PoolTogether’s remarkable journey and we’re glad to see your exponential growth.

I am reaching out to explore a potential partnership opportunity between Securr and PoolTogether.

I heard you guys are in talk with Immunefi, then why not try us -

At Securr, with over 4 years of pioneering experience in the security space, our team has partnered with 200+ companies, helping them by identifying and resolving key vulnerabilities through our Dynamic Bug Bounty Program and Holistic Security Audits.

Our platform connects you with the community of 15,000+ ethical hackers across the globe collaborating to fortify the DeFi landscape and helping identify vulnerabilities before they can be exploited.

Here’s what sets us apart:

• Advanced capabilities for prioritising and triaging vulnerabilities, ensuring that critical issues are addressed efficiently.
  • Unique program customization - Public and Private Programs. Our Public Program fosters a diverse environment for identifying vulnerabilities, while our Private Program offers a more controlled environment for focused vulnerability detection.
  • Our platform supports 20+ real-time collaboration SDLC tools. This seamless integration ensures efficient communication and coordination among teams.
  • We leverage AI to drive our workflow, provide quick automated replies, and much more enhancing efficiency.
  • We offer a transparent auditing experience driven by our platform, ensuring accountability and trust.

Hi @Tjark @tim can you please check whenever possible :handshake:

yo yo let’s talk!!!