Reward POOl for new users!(offset the loss of GAS fees for new users)

我建议设立对于新用户的POOL奖励,以抵消新用户GAS费损失。按照当前参与投注的GAS费用大约0.05个ETH,我们可以给每一个参与的新用户送出3个POOL作为奖励;同时为了防止有些人薅羊毛,我们可以设置一个获得POOL新用户奖励的门槛(比如投注金额需要高于200USD)。

Google Translate:
I suggest setting up POOL rewards for new users to offset the loss of GAS fees for new users。According to the current GAS cost involved in betting about 0.05 ETH, we can send 3 POOL as a reward to each new user who participates; at the same time, in order to prevent some people from smashing their wool, we can set a threshold for obtaining rewards for new POOL users (such as betting The amount needs to be higher than 200USD).

3 Likes

Whilst I do love the idea behind this I fear this can be exploited by a malicious actor(s) who would want to drain the POOL treasury unless there’s some measures put in to avoid spam from bots.

Plus it doesn’t take into consideration current gas prices, if the gas prices are stupidly high (e.g. 500 Gwei) that will cost a lot more to refund.

What could maybe work:

• Limit refunds to when gas is below a certain level
  • Limit it to people with at least 100 followers on Twitter
  • People who wish to claim refund for gas have to verify themselves on Twitter first to prove they are a real user
2 Likes

Great idea - we started a similar initiative here that will be put up for proposal very soon:

2 Likes

platforms that do this have gained tons of support because gas prices are such a huge consideration.

absolutely should implement.

1 Like

I’d rather see a layer 2 solution.

3 Likes