PTIP-49: RabbitHole Quest

I think this is fantastic, more users into the protocol. I still want to echo, including Avalanche in this to enhance the marketing around the new chain launch. I have no problem the POOL being asked for by RabbitHole, Brian has been active in governance voting already and has come in on more than one occasion to help push a unanimous vote over the 100k threshold.

On the PoolTogether side of thing:
Regarding everyone’s thoughts on the $1 prize introduction, that does throw a wrench into the RabbitHole award on the receipt of a prize. I know @DrCPU and some others have been doing some background analytics on this prize structure.

• Do we know if significantly more wallets are receiving prizes now than before the lower tier prizes were introduced?
    • I know more prizes are going out (Discord link to DrCPU initial analysis) but does that mean more significantly more unique wallets are getting them
  • Do we have information on what the minimum deposit size is to win $1 in a 2 month span?
    • I assume this is a pretty small amount. ~80 USDC or so?

On the RabbitHole side of things:
Do we know the stickiness of the users driven from RabbitHole to PoolTogether?
How many have remained with the protocol and how many have increased deposits?
Average first deposit, average total deposit?

hey @Taliskye ! As for the RabbitHole questions about retention that you asked:

• Three months after the last Quest with PoolTogether, 65% of the Quest redeemers maintained their deposit on PoolTogether

• As of today (5 months later), 61% of Quest redeemers continue to hold their POOL rewards

3 Likes

I’m going to plug in the data I calculated last here. The last column shows the number of unique winners per draw, which has been more than 1000 per draw.

@benschecter to me, this clearly indicates that there is a need to redraw the quest more than just doubling the amount of users / halving the amount of POOL they receive.

1 Like

@drcpu any ideas on what type of design would be most conducive?

I would break the question into two parts:

• what do you view as the primary growth goal(s) for PoolTogether?

• how can RabbitHole best help achieve those through a Quest?

I’m a huge fan of RabbitHole and in my opinion all previous campaigns were a huge success.
Is it correct, that the proposed quest includes two tasks to be done?

Maybe one possibility would be to branch it even more. Some quick ideas for additional tasks:

• Delegate a deposit on Polygon
  • Deposit into the Avalance Pool
  • Deposit into the Polygon $POOL Pool
2 Likes