Hey PoolTogether team,
I’m with Swing.xyz, a cross-chain liquidity aggregator.
What are your thoughts on adding a cross-chain deposit option for your users? I believe that our companies can collaborate in many ways.
In short, Swing could enable swaps, bridging, and increase the protocol’s TVL by enabling cross-chain deposits, all within your interface and 1- 3 clicks for the user.
Below, there is more info on what we can offer to PoolTogether.
Let me know if you’re open to discussing the cooperation further. Thanks!
Main use cases:
- Bridging and Swapping:
- Provide seamless experience for users to bridge/swap assets across different chains through Swing’s Widget or SDK.
- Cross-Chain Deposits:
- Onboard more TVL through enabling cross-chain deposits directly into your liquidity pools.
Supported Chains, Bridges, DEXes:
- 60+ bridges and DEXes, as well as 25+ Chains.
- Enable/disable specific bridges with a simple toggle, and react to bridge security issues in seconds.
- Audits: developers.swing.xyz/reference/audits
- Earn fee revenue directly for your project treasury.