- Drip POOL to the USDT Polygon pool.
- Lower the Uniswap LPing incentive on Ethereum.
- Prep for Sushi LPing on Polygon.
- Set USDT Polygon pool reserve to 50%
This proposal will distribute POOL from Treasury, through the Matic Bridge to establish POOL on the Polygon network. These POOL would be sent to the USDT Pool Owner. A faucet will be created on Polygon for the USDT Pool. The USDT Pool Owner will deposit the POOL to the faucet. Additionally, this will reduce the POOL distributed to incentivize LPing through Uniswap and move those to incentivize LPing POOL/ETH on Sushiswap.
With PTIP-27 adjusting the POOL Drip for a few of the Ethereum pool and a renewed focus on the Polygon Pool (Expanding Stable Coins, Quickswap LPing, and discussion we’ve had in the Friday community meeting as well as discord in general) it is clear that we want to put more focus on L2’s, reward the Poolsters using those L2’s, and expand our presence on L2’s before V4 is launched.
- Drip 50 POOL/day to the Polygon USDT Pool - Time the drip so it would align with PTIP-27, so all drips can be adjusted with one proposal as needed.
- Reduce Uniswap LPing by 200 POOL/day, the new LPing incentive will be 300 POOL/day as originally discussed in PTIP-10
- Incentivize LPing on Polygon Sushiswap with an incentive of 200 POOL/day
- Establish reserve rate for Polygon USDT Pool at 50%
The LPing rationale is pretty straight forward, reduce the Uniswap LPing to what was originally proposed, then move the difference to the Sushiswap LPing on Polygon. For the USDT POOL Drip of 50, I didn’t want to create too much competition with the existing sponsor drip so I have stayed conservative.
- Transfer POOL from Treasury through the Matic Bridge for POOL (PoS) as noted here to the USDT Pool Owner (PoolTogether Inc.)
- Create a POOL faucet for the USDT Pool
- Have USDT POOL deposited to Faucet and Faucet attached
- Adjust Polygon USDT Pool Reserve to 50%
- Reduce POOL Incentive to Uniswap LPing
- Establish Sushiswap POOL/ETH LP
- Introduce POOL Incentive to Sushiswap LPing
- Have PoolTogether Inc. verify that the USDT Pool UI can support a Sponsorship APR and Depositor APR
- Reject (below polls to modify)