PoolTogether & NFTs

my mind is running wild after reading this. so many possibilities. i do worry that artists will not be too keen on donating NFT’s. i believe we would need to create a mechanism to reward artists. maybe they take a cut of the interest from the pool that there NFT is in? maybe they are given some POOL tokens dependent upon pool size? I will ask the devs, is it possible to split the loot box? or have multiple loot boxes that are awarded to separate addresses. imagine, you enter a pool and you have a chance to win the regular prize, or the regular loot box, or an NFT loot box. theoretically, an artist could have multiple edition drops. each edition in its own loot box. with a good artist you could attract thousands of users to deposit. not only would they have a chance at an nft from the artist they like, but also a chance at the lottery prize. The artist would also make money if we gave them a cut of the interest earned from the pool for the week. this is certainly ambitious from a development standpoint, but this post has me excited. EXCELLENT WORK GABOR.

1 Like