POOL token Airdrop for POD users who should have qualified

Poll Time:
Okay so I think there’s a 4 different ways to solve for how much this retro-airdrop should airdrop. And I’ll need the community to voice which they think is the correct way to go about this.

Please choose which airdrop distribution you feel is apt for the retro-airdrop.
  • ~58,000 POOL (~1% of the treasury, 782 wallets):
    This airdrops an amount of POOL to anyone that was shorted POOL to reflect the ‘retro-query-fork’ in this post.
    Key Note that many of the tokens airdropped were sold shortly there after.
  • ~16,500 POOL (~0.3% of the treasury, 174 wallets):
    This airdrops an amount of POOL to anyone that didn’t any POOL from the original airdrop
  • ~7,300 POOL (~0.1% of the treasury, 132 wallets):
    This airdrops an amount of POOL to anyone that is noted as not receiving POOL in this post from the original airdrop
  • ~5,250 POOL (~0.09%) of the treasury, 174 wallets):
    This aridrops 30 POOL to anyone that was missed from the original airdrop
  • No retro-airdrop needed
0 voters

P.S.: Don’t forget this other Poll

Edit: Deleted the original post as I wanted to add the last option.
Edit2:

Clarification between Items 2 and 3

In my analysis of the query document put together by PoolTogether Inc.:

I found that the A) some of the wallets in sheets containing missing address did receive some POOL, B) some wallets in the retro-query-fork that should’ve received POOL didn’t and were not listed as a missing address.

• Item 2 includes all wallets that did not receive any POOL and should have, regardless of whether or not they were in sheets containing missing addresses
  • Item 3 includes only wallets that did not receive any POOL and should have and were included in the sheets containing missing addresses (IE, those few wallets that were not on the missing address sheets are not counted here)

My workbook and analysis is here:

3 Likes