The PoolTogether Optimism Epic is divided into two main sequences: testnet and mainnet.
The Epic describes the steps and sequences required to successfully deploy a new PoolTogether PrizePool on the Optimism Layer 2 architecture. Detailing how the rollout will occur in 2 major sequences and how each child bounty is effected.
- Start Date: May 30th
- Testnet Launch: June 24th to July 1st
- Mainnet Launch: July 1st to July 15th
- Total Bounties: 5
- Budget: $15,400
2 months is the expected delivery data. Give or take 2-3 weeks given the decentralized nature.
- 3-4 Weeks (testnet): Optimism Kovan deployment <…> application bounty completion.
- 1-2 Weeks (mainnet): Optimism Mainnet deployment <…> application bounty completion.
Project: Optimism is the first PoolTogether Bounty Epic.
Reasonable time will be given to promotion, onboarding and coordination.
The Epic is divided into ******5 bounties. ******Each bounty handles a different part of the rollout: deployment, auto-tasks, subgraphs, api and application.
- Deployment: Deploy PrizePool smart contracts on testnet and mainnet.
- Auto-Tasks: Create Optimism PrizeFlush & LockAndPush Modules
- Subgraphs: Create Optimism Ticket Subgraph
- API: Configure Cron Jobs to Fetch Subgraph Data
- Application: Add Optimism (Mainnet/Kovan) PrizePoolNetwork to Frontend
The bounties are sequential and must be completed one after the other.
The exception being Deployment and Auto-Tasks bounties which can be completed at the same time. Otherwise Contributors will need complete one step at a time.
PTB-6: Coming Soon
The Epic is divided into 2 sequences: testnet and mainnet.
The sequences describe the technical steps required to deploy both a testnet and mainnet PrizePool. Testnet and Mainnet share similar steps, but may differ in small ways. This is due to the testnet and mainnet not requiring exact architecture parity. Step-by-step instructions outlining specific sequence requirements will be available in the individual bounties.
| Bounty | Hours | Budget | |-------- |------------------- |-------- | | PTB-2 | 3 Days (21 Hours) | $4,200 | | PTB-3 | 1 Day (7 hours) | $1,400 | | PTB-4 | 1 Day (7 hours) | $1,400 | | PTB-5 | 1 Day (7 hours) | $1,400 | | PTB-6 | 5 Days (35 hours) | $7,000 |
Rate: $200 hr
Estimated Hours: 77 ****
Contributors will be paid in primarily USDC with the ability to earn an additional 20% in POOL. 10% of the bounty price will also be distributed in POOL at the time of completion. Another 10% bonus can be given out by the bounty reviewer as an additional bonus.
Referral Reward: 100 POOL
Know someone that can do it? Connect us with a qualified candidate. If that person is selected to complete the bounty, then you will be paid upon successful bounty completion. Reach out to Brendan for more info.
- Join the Discord and Introduce Yourself
- join the #bounties and #bounties-info channels
- Submit an Application on DeWork (Include Bio and Related Work)
- Interview with Bounty Team
- Previous Work Experience & Related Skills
- Get Accepted to work on Project: Optimism
- Commit to a 2 month project timeline and coordination with others
- Coordinate with other Contributors
- Private Discord Channel
- Bi-Weekly Check-ins
- Start Assigned Bounty
- Coordinate with others
The Project: Optimism has 2 major sequences and 5 bounties.
Each bounty includes 2 sequence instructions: testnet and mainnet.
For example, the Smart Contract Deployment Bounty includes instructions to launch a testnet PrizePool on Optimism-Kovan and a mainnet PrizePool on Optimism-Mainnet.
Bounty contributors are expected to commit to the full length of the project and completing both the testnet and production steps of each bounty.