DAO Happiness Survey

Here you go, two-dimensional analysis instead of the mono-dimensional one present at the top:
https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/gabrielegiordano/viz/pooltogether/Dashboard1
All thanks to pivot tables.
Open it just from desktop/laptop

Some quadrant refers to the median of a variable because its distribution doesn’t result normal.

The first quadrant, the one with flat trend line, surprises me the most. It means no linear relationship between the easiness of contribution and the median of having roadblocks. We can see that the function spikes at 2. Maybe people without much technical background in the crypto sphere?

Second quadrant: a logaritmic trend. Feeling welcomed increases logaritmically (or exponentially if you prefer) the median happiness.
Why didn’t some people feel welcomed? Why did other people feel welcomed? Does it relate to their profession linked to IT? Just an hypothesis that needs further investigation, in case. Unfortunatelly the anonimity of the answers doesn’t allow to join the answers of future surveys.

Third quadrant: linear relationship between feeling appreciated for contributions and median of easiness of contribution. Looks intuitive to me. Think about your ex-classmate that had no difficulties in math and performed the best.
How can we ease contributions for all? I think this deals with UI and UX. To test with A/B test.

Fourth quadrant: logarithimic trend for clear DAO structure and understanding what happens. Intuinitive, no? In whatever subject, if one doesn’t understand a core topic, they won’t, most likely, undertand what people built with that core brick.
Same hypothesis of before: do people that don’t understand also have zero experiences with other DAOs? Or they just don’t have a background in computer science?

I also tried a 3D analysis with happiness-welcomed-feeling appreciated, but we know already from psychology the results.

3 Likes