[Community Funding/ Grants Request] Educational Video Series

About Finstreet

Finstreet is India’s First Crypto Education Institute. This platform acts as an easily accessible medium for people to learn about the importance of cryptocurrencies and the different asset classes associated with them.

Proposal

We will create an educational video series educating people about PoolTogether. This video series will focus on how to use the platform and participate in the pool.
The campaign will :

• Educate people about PoolTogether and its use cases.
  • Create better and relevant reach in India and other Hindi speaking nations.
  • Create Brand awareness among the Indian crypto community.
  • Detailed introduction of the project
  • Help in creating strong brand recall value among the blockchain and crypto community.
  • Regular updates about PoolTogether to the Indian community.

Channels for distribution:

• YouTube 22,000 subscribers
  • Quora Spaces 18,300 followers
  • Bolo Indya 70,100 followers
  • Trell 37,000 followers
    *MX Takatak 1,19,200 followers
  • DailyHunt Josh 9,100 followers

More than** 300K** people in the crypto and blockchain interested community.

Key Facts:

• 300k+ followers
  • 10 million-plus monthly views on all platforms
  • 3.5 million impressions per month on YouTube
  • Verified profiles on 6 platforms
  • 100% organic traffic
  • 80% month on month growth
  • Educational content in Hindi and English
  • Targeting niche Indian audience

Video formats:

• Daily Crypto News
  • Review videos
  • Interviews with leading industry experts
  • Explainers
  • Tutorial videos

Tasks and schedule

Key deliverables:

• One weekly news or update about PoolTogether for the next 6 months.
  • 6 explainer/Tutorial videos about PoolTogether.
  • 3 specific interview videos featuring the core team members of the PoolTogether community so that the world can share the vision of this project.

Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign:

• 1 million views on content related to PoolTogether.
  • 5 million impressions of the entire campaign.

Budget and justification

Funds from the grant will be used in the following activities-

A) HR cost which includes the following people:

1. Video Anchors
  2. Graphic designers
  3. Campaign Manager (Content architecture, quarterly reports, ticket resolution)
  4. Video editors
  5. Content writers
  6. Social media managers
  7. Digital marketers

B) Setup cost 1) Studio setup (Camera, Lighting, mic, green screen setup, etc.) 2) Infrastructure cost. 3) Miscellaneous expenses

Budget: We are looking for a total grant of 200 Pool tokens.

Address for Donations: 0xB7d04eC2BeeEe0a287Ce2f7bE469929Ff5D5C9bE

Proposal is made by:
Sahil Thakur
Email: associations@finstreet.in
Telegram: @Sahil_Thakur07

2 Likes

Channels for distribution:

• YouTube 22,000 subscribers
  • Quora Spaces 18,300 followers
  • Bolo Indya 70,100 followers
  • Trell 37,000 followers
  • MX Takatak 1,19,200 followers
  • DailyHunt Josh 9,100 followers

Please refer to the above links for checking our community in the next two platforms as only two links are allowed in the post.

Please refer to above links to check the last two platforms community.

Hi community, looking forward to your response. You can check our recent work for Aave in India posted on their official YouTube channel:

Hi Community, we can start with the campaign with the partial community funding. We will start making the content proportional to the finding received. Looking forward for your support to increase userbase of PoolTogether in India.

1 Like

Hey Sahil, I’m sure you’re aware that something of this nature would require a governance proposal and vote. Delegation of POOL is still occurring so this may not be a hasty turn around for consideration. Appreciate the dedication to keeping this alive.

1 Like

Thanks @Taliskye for the guidance. I would like to understand the further process of governance proposal and voting. We are also ready for organizing an AMA for answering any queries the community may have.

Hi team,

Please guide us how we can move this proposal to Governance proposal and then voting.

Thanks.

Hey Sahil,
The route to governance proposals, to unlock POOL for funding a grant, is similar to many other protocols. There’s a fair amount of documentation on the PoolTogether docs site

Im not really on board with using POOL as a general funding mechanism for just anybodys pet project, no matter how well intentioned that project is. But I suppose some funds could be released for a type of education and marketing to a specific market?

Maybe this proposal could be ok if the funds were drip fed to the suggested address over time, with the functionality to abort the contract at any time if POOL holders are not happy with the end product.

@Sahil you will have to do the work of creating the proposal. All funds allocated at once or drip fed over some time period? Try to create something you think the community would be on board with and is fair for all parties.

2 Likes

@mkkoll we can start on a monthly basis. We can start initially with 40 Pool tokens per month. Community can crowd fund or team can provide us with a grant.

Hi team, please let me know your thoughts on our recent proposal.

I think the best thing to do is to bring value to the protocol FIRST.

If you’re interested in this, start by making one of these videos, come back when you have created value and have a discussion then.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with you @Leighton . We have published our first video for Pool Together. Please check the following links:

https://v.mxtakatak.com/vQZT/6e8e43c6

https://trell.co/trail/pool-together-no-loss-digital-lottery-finstreet-pooltogther-cryptoindia-cryptocurrency-ff48bd31f44f?utm_source=Content%20Share&utm_medium=other&utm_campaign=Trail%20Share

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMkK-cHh2Nd/?igshid=1fg25um4aqokl

Hi @Leighton I hope you have checked our first video for PoolTogether. Please let me know how we can proceed further.

Hello team,

Can you please guide me through the further process?

Hey Sahil,
The community has a lot going on right now as it’s still coming into its own. We’ll review when we have the resources to do so. As your channel exemplifies you’ve worked with quite a few other protocols, the process here shouldn’t be that different from others; is there something specific that is appearing different from other protocols you’ve worked with?

As a total aside how will the impending impact of India banning cryptocurrencies effect your projects? Do you have insight on this news that hasn’t yet made it across the ocean?

1 Like

It’s all FUD and old news. Please refer to the following updated news article:

The Govt is working to regulate the Cryptocurrency space. They are just waiting and deciding upon how to regulate Cryptocurrency as a asset, commodity or security.

1 Like

I appreciate you taking the time to localize PoolTogether protocol. Spreading the word about the protocol can only strengthen it. However, i dont think we need to allocate treasury funds to your specific effort just now. Imo, this would set precedent and open floodgates for anybody to petition the PoolTogether governance protocol for their own needs.
Maybe governance can implement some broader feature to serve PoolTogethers marketing need but doing it just now on a per request basis would be extremely inefficient use of governance.

1 Like