Finstreet is India’s First Crypto Education Institute. This platform acts as an easily accessible medium for people to learn about the importance of cryptocurrencies and the different asset classes associated with them.
We will create an educational video series educating people about PoolTogether. This video series will focus on how to use the platform and participate in the pool.
The campaign will :
- Educate people about PoolTogether and its use cases.
- Create better and relevant reach in India and other Hindi speaking nations.
- Create Brand awareness among the Indian crypto community.
- Detailed introduction of the project
- Help in creating strong brand recall value among the blockchain and crypto community.
- Regular updates about PoolTogether to the Indian community.
Channels for distribution:
- YouTube 22,000 subscribers
- Quora Spaces 18,300 followers
- Bolo Indya 70,100 followers
- Trell 37,000 followers
*MX Takatak 1,19,200 followers
- DailyHunt Josh 9,100 followers
More than** 300K** people in the crypto and blockchain interested community.
- 300k+ followers
- 10 million-plus monthly views on all platforms
- 3.5 million impressions per month on YouTube
- Verified profiles on 6 platforms
- 100% organic traffic
- 80% month on month growth
- Educational content in Hindi and English
- Targeting niche Indian audience
- Daily Crypto News
- Review videos
- Interviews with leading industry experts
- Tutorial videos
Tasks and schedule
- One weekly news or update about PoolTogether for the next 6 months.
- 6 explainer/Tutorial videos about PoolTogether.
- 3 specific interview videos featuring the core team members of the PoolTogether community so that the world can share the vision of this project.
Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign:
- 1 million views on content related to PoolTogether.
- 5 million impressions of the entire campaign.
Budget and justification
Funds from the grant will be used in the following activities-
A) HR cost which includes the following people:
- Video Anchors
- Graphic designers
- Campaign Manager (Content architecture, quarterly reports, ticket resolution)
- Video editors
- Content writers
- Social media managers
- Digital marketers
B) Setup cost 1) Studio setup (Camera, Lighting, mic, green screen setup, etc.) 2) Infrastructure cost. 3) Miscellaneous expenses
Budget: We are looking for a total grant of 200 Pool tokens.
Address for Donations: 0xB7d04eC2BeeEe0a287Ce2f7bE469929Ff5D5C9bE
Proposal is made by: