Reintroduction of Pods to incentivise small depositors

maybe only win once in 2 years but receive the equivalent interest that you’d normally receive in 5 years

This is simply not true. Looking at the above math, if a $125 deposit wins once in 277 days, and that prize is a $5 prize, they have achieved 5.2% APR for the year. This is a far cry from the 15% prize APR that is currently available. Again, the bigger the account the more likely this prize APR will be achieved (as opposed to over or undershooting it).

I want to again reference the post from Taliskye, that pods are about psychology, and not numbers. Pods will be to appeal to smaller investors. Frankly I think your perspective of condemning small investors because they want to participate in a game literally designed for small investors is a bit cruel.
I would like to remind you that the entire purpose of PT is to incentivise people to save as per the docs, and the people who can afford to dump thousands into PT likely already have that drive, which cannot be said about the 3000+ depositors with less than $125 deposited.

Additionally, forgive me for snooping while I was trying to understand where you were coming from, but you even said it yourself last year here, [Prevent winning all prizes in a pool - #12 by minorthreatmikey]

We need little wallets winning more, end of story.

And I agree with you! Pods are a massive step in that direction.