PoolGrants Season 3 committee applications

Already wondered when/if you reapply as a Grants Lead and happy to see that you can/want to continue :slight_smile:
Also good to see @gabor reapply as a Co Lead and @SmartInvestor also wanting to :slight_smile:

I already feared a bit with nobody else stepping forward I would have to also apply as Lead or Co Lead which I would like to maybe try in the future ( ideally first gaining a bit experience as a Reviewer if selected) but not feeling confident enough yet.

Btw. is the current plan to do it like last time, where there will be a vote for the Grants Leads
[VOTE] Grants committee lead elections and then the Leads select the Reviewers? If yes, I think thatโ€™s totally fine and hope you can continue as Lead but next time it probably is also helpful to mention that plan in this thread here for new people who donโ€™t remember it like me from last time :slight_smile: @Torgin @gabor

Great to see so many awesome people here wanting to contribute and Iโ€™m sure with some old experienced Grants veterans and some new fresh blood that the new Grants Season 3 will be awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes