PoolGrants Season 3 committee applications

Gm

I’m the current lead of the grants committee and would like to continue in the same position.

Experience:

I have been running the grants committee’s operations for the last 12 months. I have gathered valuable experience during this time, which I would like to continue applying in the next iteration of the grants program.
The feedback I have received so far for my work as lead has been overwhelmingly positive.

Involvement

I have good relationships with most active contributors within the Pooltogether community, which is very helpful for getting input on their respective areas of expertise. I am also well-acquainted with the members of PT Inc.

I am one of the most active users of the Discord, where I have answered the questions of hundreds of users and built many friendships.
I am one of the top POOL delegates, having earned the delegation of 22 token holders.

Skills

I have a background in Computer Science and have spent the last year fully immersed in DeFi.
I know how almost everything in and around Pooltogether works, including the inner workings of the smart contracts.

Can you commit 3+ hours a week as a lead?

Yes.

3 Likes