Creating a new thread to figure out ideas on optimizing the POOL rewards distribution strategy across multi-chains and various protocols.
(1) Mainnet and other L2 platforms (polygon, celo, optimism, arbitrum…) etc
(2) Major protocols (uniswap, bancor) etc
Just to get some thoughts flowing, here’s my tentative recommendation
(1) Mainnet and other L2 chains - 60% rewards drip to mainnet, 40% to multi-chains.
If there is only 1 multi-chain (such as polygon) - it gets all 40% of rewards.
When 2nd multi-chain gets added (such as Celo), distribution could look like 25% polygon and 15% celo (to add up to 40%)…etc
(2) Different protocols - such as uniswap, bancor etc for liquidity mining rewards.
- When a new protocol such as bancor is voted in, uniswap LM rewards are diluted and a portion of them are allocated to bancor.