Let's Get The Pool Party Started!

Yeah, now is definitely a good time to start this conversation! I’m ready for The Pool Party as much as everybody else. @TheRealTuna Incentives will be important and we should leverage POOL! But, let’s get sorted and comfy on all the L2s we plan to be on, namely Arbitrum and Base and see next steps from there.

Absolutely! I don’t want to squander any momentum, but I feel like we’re just building it. Let’s build some strong foundations first before going all in! I love your enthusiasm and happy to see you back. We’ll get there! V5 is the most engaged I’ve been with any version of PoolTogether, including V3 which was my benchmark in the past.

I’m aligned with Lonser here. We’ve just emerged from a place that wasn’t so great. Let’s focus on steady growth for now! A boom or bust mentality does not mesh well with the ethos of PoolTogether, :3

Like you said, we’ve got a lot of gas in the tank still! Exciting times ahead, hopefully some fast growth with strong momentum, but steady growth isn’t too shabby for now! The fully realized version of V5 is barely 10 days old and only partially rolled out, excited for Arbitrum and Base!

Thanks for laying everything out and providing The State of PoolTogether’s POOL and other protocol owned assets! Super helpful and insightful and will give us direction on how to incentivize and grow V5. Thanks @TheRealTuna! Always a good time reading your proposals.

2 Likes