Introducing the Content Booster Program:
Using delegations to reward the best PoolTogether content every 2 weeks in a fun way.
All POOL Hodlers can nominate great PoolTogether-themed content (tweets/lenses/articles/videos) by sharing it in #content-booster
Every two weeks the nominations with the most Discord-reactions from the community gets awarded a PoolTogether delegation boost on Optimism.
How it works
- Poolers can nominate content in #content-booster
- Self-nominations are allowed
- Multiple nominations are encouraged
- To make it easy for others to vote, add a :pool:-reaction to your nomination
- Every two weeks, the best two tweets get a two-week-long delegation boost of $10,000
- Voting closes during the Community Call
Why should I nominate?
As if being invited to the party isn’t enough incentive already: Two random nominators receive a $5,000 delegation for two weeks!
Voting happens continuously by reacting with the :pool:-emoji. You can vote for as many entries as you like. Votes for your own content are not counted in the results.
You can nominate as often as you like. When you come across great content post it in here!
- reward great content
- incentivize positive social media engagement
- help other poolers grow their audience and improve their content
and of course, to get some delegation boosts in the hands of Poolers!