Treasury Assets Management #1

Thanks for writing this up! A few thoughts from my side:

1. A whole heartedly agree with moving the sponsorship.

2. I think moving the reserves is a bit more delicate as the reserve rate was explicitly activated with the idea of building the perpetual growth machine. One option if we are going to remove the reserves is we could correspondingly change the reserve rate to 0%. I think that is sensible and fair to those depositors.

3. Generally speaking, I think we should prioritize depositing the stable coins into PoolTogether rather than alternative yield sources. The primary reason is this helps build the “perpetual growth machine”. It allows us to give out more prizes. Additionally, the complexity + risk of using alternative yield sources likely outweighs the reward. I do think there are exceptions to this, particularly if we are trying to build a relationship with another protocol but I think a strong default should be growing PoolTogether deposits so we can distribute the most amount of yield.

4. To @BraveNewDeFi question, I’d advocate liquidating the GTC for USDC. I think we hold the COMP for now given how low the price is :slight_smile:

3 Likes