Treasury Assets Management #1

What do you think would be the ideal allocation to Notional?

While we have DAI in the above proposal, we could also add a portion of USDC as well.

I’d love to hear from the community with respect to allocating some reserve or treasury assets that could potentially be sent to the Exec team for liquidation into stablecoins. Community members can find the treasury here: https://info.pooltogether.com/

Since allocation and liquidation are both decisions the community should make, I’ll refrain from commenting on that too much, but we could deploy DAI and USDC into Notional, while still depositing into V4 with the remaining USDC stated in the proposal above.

All things held equal:

• 2.7m USDC deposited into V4
  • 1m USDC deposited into Notional Finance V2 [June 26 2022 Maturity]
  • 500k DAI deposited into Notional Finance V2 [June 26 2022 Maturity]

@Brendan, I’ll defer to you on allocating all of the stables in the treasury to yield strategies, as I’m uncertain how much cash on hand in USDC or DAI we’ll need for the next few months. Withdrawing from V4 shouldn’t be an issue but there’s also the point of which chain (assuming Etheruem) we will deposit funds on if we deposit in V4.

Looking forward to the community’s discussion on these points and the proposal above!

4 Likes