Time for a POOL Party! (Part 3)

Sorry to bump this (a lot has changed since April!), but this whole proposal and a few more recent ones, like (ETH scaling insights and what it means for Pooltogether - #6 by 0xWeston) got me thinking that if the team hasn’t already it might be worth having a conversation with the LayerZero/Stargate team.

While this prize system sounds fun to me (and others I’m sure), it seems similar to Synthetix staking and rebalancing management chores. It’s worth considering how this would change where the platform sits in the market. One of the strengths PoolTogether has is how simple it is to understand and engage. If the underlying mechanism for this system could be abstracted away entirely for new users but still available to those who want to optimize returns, then I see a win-win. This is what made me think of LayerZero, the new user experience could be improved and still remain simple if users could: stake, claim, and withdraw on any chain, have their POOL automatically bridged, swapped, and sold at the best rates (or mutually beneficial rates to the platform).

2 Likes