TBR-Q1-2023 - Growth Team

Agree that attribution tools are pretty important. It’s pretty hard to make direct attribution to in-person events, but you can measure bumps during event times and make a hypothesis that they are contributing to these bumps.

For Bankless Card, we did a neat little execution where we handed out cards w/ QR codes at in-person events, and were able to attribute signups this way. These ended up being our cheapest CACs by far.

Attribution helps direct limited resources, so attribution tooling is usually worth the effort they cost. I’m happy to help on this front if needed.

2 Likes

Thats awesome! I was going to say I have ideas but clearly you and the Bankless Card team already had that under control! - We should definitely chat one day! sooner than later.

As far as the event goes, Tim would be the best person to offer this specific assistance to although we are measuring different KPI’s, I believe it’s a similar set up with QR codes/links.

Bankless CACs: It would be amazing to measure the same cohort a second time, 6 months to 1 Year later to see how many of those In-person acquisitions stayed that length of time to become lifetime members/users. If measured periodically.

Automotive providers that measured all of these stats basically made up their own KPI’s and sold them to dealers across the country. Horrible. "Look these, “Highlights” or _______ (Insert fluff term here) increased 17% MoM. Our Campaign is working. - Meanwhile thats the ONE thing that has no affect on actual conversions. It’s honestly one of the reasons I am here.

They would build dashboards, create KPI’s, provide leads, launch campaigns, and sell it all as a package. How can anyone trust the company thats providing the leads, KPI’s, launching campaigns and providing the dashboards to measure it all?? … Answer: You can’t. haha

1 Like