|Team Name||PoolTogether Inc Prize Team|
|Quarter and Year||Q4 2022|
|Total USD Value Requested||~$19,000 USD|
The prize team grows the protocol by monitoring and implementing changes to distribution of prizes.
Example duties: sharing a roadmap for prize growth, adjusting prizes, optimizing prize distribution to create the best user experience.
- Create more excitement around prizes being awarded
- Increase headline prize size over $1,000 per day
- Transition to weekly prizes & launch prize show
- Increase number of unique winners per day (current ~400)
- Launch at least 1 non-USDC prize campaign
- Build analytics dashboard analyzing how any changes to prize distribution impacts protocol usage
- Drive effective prize APR at scale (current 3.5%)
- Conduct interviews with depositors understanding their desires
- Conduct surveys informing satisfaction with prize distribution
- Gather outside research and experts on ideal prize distributions
- Monitor prize subsidy and seek long term prize sustainability
- Prove out relationship between prize APR and deposit growth
- $15,720 in stables
- 3,451 POOL tokens
- There is currently ~$180,000 USDC in reserves, therefore, no new prize subsidy is needed for Q4.
|Role||Yearly USD Compensation||Commitment Percentage||Quarterly USDC||Quarterly POOL||Contributor|
|Team Lead||NA*||NA||NA||NA||Leighton (interim)|
|Research and design||$102,000||25%||$5,240||1151||Open|
*NA: people working full time for PoolTogether Inc. are getting compensated through the company but not for this role through this team.
| USDC | $1 |
| POOL | 0.98 |