PoolGrants committee open applications

I would like to apply for the role of reviewer. If there is an excess of reviewer applications I will gladly step aside as I have already had a short stint as a reviewer and new opinions are highly valued in the grants committee.

Experience

My previous experience is limited to the one quarter that I have been on the grants committee. I was brought into the grants committee as an extra role through Pooltogether grants program renewal (thanks for the overwhelming support everyone) and PTIP-34 Grants Program Q2 Funding.

Involvement

I’ve been in PoolTogether for about 9 crypto years, it’s 1.5 years to a quarter right? I became increasingly active in the discord and am generally an archeologist of ideas and links. I’ve helped with the “swim meets”, the knowledge base, drafting of grants, tossing ideas around discord and seeing where they stick, and generally just trying to a cool, friendly, helpful person on discord and elsewhere. Inspo from rliriano and oops ofc.

Background

Outside of PoolTogether:
IRL, I spent a decade in the financial industry as a business/process analyst. Then I moved into project management and have been there for a couple years. Ready to convert to full-time crypto.
In Crypto, I lurk in way too many discords and am constantly trying to find where different protocols can benefit from helping each other. Things slowly moving like further work with Rabbithole, Sushiswap integrations, no-loss lending (Rari+Alchemix+PoolTogether), charitable giving (endaoment), NFTs with a charged particles spin…

Time Commitment

Reviewer: 2 hours
Totally able to commit 2 hours a week.

7 Likes