PoolGrants committee open applications

I would like to re-apply for the role of Reviewer.

I have been a continuous depositor into PoolTogether DAI pool since October 2019. I have been an active member of the PoolTogether community this year in several areas including active on the Grants Team, Eth ops team, Executive team, Community calls, and discord love :slight_smile:

Some of the work I did for the greater PoolTogether have been: getting the Amended Retro Airdrop deployed and developed SmallFish.Win

I have a Masters in Computer Science and had a cushy job as Senior Software Engineer in the corporate world until this year. I resigned from that position to focus on a NFT gaming project I co-founded this year.

Also, because of this, I have been more busy than earlier in this year. I have found a pattern where I can offer 2 hours a week of time commitment to the Grants Committee. I would only be able to continue to offer 2 hours a week if I was selected to continue as Reviewer.

I believe my experience aligns greatly with the role of Reviewer and I would love to help PoolTogether continue to grow!!

7 Likes