What do you usually do on a Saturday at 3am? For @kenekenek it’s hanging out on the PoolTogether Community Call & Swim Meet. @kenekenek is a member of the PoolTogether community since April 2021. That’s not just when he joined our Discord server - being a true contributor he also made his first steps on our Governance Forum at that time. Since then @kenekenek has made a long way as a contributor to the protocol and advocate of the community.
- Our bridge to overcome the language barriers between
#中文and the rest of our Discord server
- Shows up consistently to our Community Calls, even though they are at 3am for him
- Busy translatooor: He singlehandedly translated the website, app & 48 articles on Substack
- He created helpful tutorials & guides for the Chinese speaking community
- Host of our first of hopefully many Chinese Community Calls
- Always on the watch for scammers & answering questions in our Telegram group (you didn’t even know this existed, right?)
- with 1.3k posts read in 200 topics on our governance forum, you could say he knows a thing or two about the protocol
- And last but not least, he never gets tired of coming up with new ideas on how to improve the protocol
In summary, @kenekenek is an amazing person and contributor. We are lucky to have him in the community and I think he would make a great community representative.
Do you approve to neken being a PoolTogether Community Advocate?