Nomination: DaBoom

Nomination: DaBoom

Introduction

In times where others complain about price actions @DaBoom just thinks about what he can do to create more fun & community engagement.
This Pooler shows up every day in on Discord just out of the genuine interest in helping others. Check out #help if you don’t believe me. This guy’s got a baby coming and still manages to stay calm in any conversation. That’s true love to the protocol.

Motivation

• One of the most helpful helpers of the #help channel.
  • Part of every discussion not just on Discord, but also on the so important governance forum.
  • A true tippooor that actively shared their POOL even before joining the Welcome Wagon
  • Initiator and Showmaster of PoolStreaks
    – DaBoom didn’t just come up with the idea & executed it, but also takes the prizes out of his own pocket!
  • A vivid connectooor: he’s always bringing together ideas of poolers and actively reaching out to make things like the GMN Ad Campaign happen
  • No Loss Pool Trivia Host - first edition coming Sunday!

To me DaBoom is a genuine Advocate of PoolTogether who practices our unwritten values in all of his interactions within the community. His presence and ideas are valuable and meaningful, so I’d like to make it official.

Poll

Do you approve to DaBoom being a PoolTogether Community Adovcate?
  • Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

9 Likes

DaBoom is a Pooler warrior without a doubt :ocean::trophy::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I agree @DaBoom is a legend! Especially his trivia campaign. We are very lucky to have him.

4 Likes

I’m pleased to see this!

4 Likes

Speechless. Thank you all for the kind words. Thank you Tjark for this. I’m honored to be a part of the protocol with or without the role, we have something special here!

10 Likes

YAS to everything about it

2 Likes

Let’s make it official then!
Thanks for all that you do for the community @DaBoom

2 Likes