Create a pool for POOL

In the short term I think the best approach is to create a community pool for this and the treasury should fund it with a fixed amount of POOL every week/fortnight/month?

Can think about how to pivot when we have a yield source for POOL but right now seems like a good idea; lottery for rewarding early investors in POOL and could make voting gasless.Would massively add to the TLV which is always a nice metric to boost.

1 Like

Just thinking more about this, we could use this pool with a very high Fee decay time
and have a high expected return on the pool for depositors to help lock up the supply without impacting voting ability. I think that is something to consider.

1 Like

Building on some of the ideas above…

• 5% of all prize pools → POOL pool prize. So the prize is in the form of DAI, USDC, UNI, COMP, etc. No additional selling pressure on POOL.
  • POOL prize is awarded once a month
  • To be eligible to win, users must have been active (have POOL deposited) for the full time period
  • POOL deposited is still eligible to vote

(Fwiw, it could be a long time before POOL is listed on Aave, Compound, etc. so I don’t think we should hold-out for that. Those could be separate pools in anycase.)

4 Likes